PASS THE CERTIFICATION AND BECOME A CLOUD SECURITY ENGINEER
The Google Cloud Professional Cloud Security Engineer is a certification that highlights the knowledge needed to secure your cloud environment. It covers the foundations of security when it comes to Google Cloud and the core services that envelop it.
This course will teach you everything you need to land your Professional Cloud Security Engineer certification, but also goes above and beyond to teach you real-world skills that will make you shine above the rest.
***EARLY ACCESS PREVIEW***
This course is being released in super-early access preview. Depending on when you enrol the course be between 0% and 100% completion. As time passes, new lessons will appear and you will gain access to everything as its produced. The course will become the final version once completed and you will have full and final access to all resources. The current estimate is the end of Q1 2022 for full completion. Please be sure you are happy with this before you enrol.
- Recommended: Hold the Professional Cloud Architect certification
- Recommended: Either passed the PCA exam using my course or watch it as part one of your PCA studies
- A computer to perform the multiple demo lessons
- An email address and credit card for the GCP account
- Those who have passed the Professional Cloud Architect exam
- Experienced Engineers or Consultants
- IT Managers looking to understand their platforms and Environments
- Project Managers looking to advance their knowledge in GCP
DIFFERENT FROM THE REST
SLACK COMMUNITY SUPPORT - Direct access to support from the instructor and others going through the same course as you
PRODUCTION VALUES - Highest production values than the competition
SUITABLE FOR SECURITY FOLK - Suitable for security professionals looking to learn security Google Cloud.
SCENARIO BASED - Based on scenarios you would encounter in the real world.
LEARN REAL-WORLD SKILLS - It's not just about the certification, it's about the learning that comes with it.
ADVANCED GOOGLE CLOUD SECURITY POSTURE - This course covers advanced security concepts in relation to Google Cloud but also covers the extended Google Cloud services range in-depth, which is featured in the Cloud Security Engineer exam. Topics in this course include:
- Configure access within a cloud solution environment
- Configure network security
- Ensure data protection
- Manage operations within a cloud solution environment
- Ensure compliance
- Confidence to sit and pass the Professional Cloud Security Engineer exam
- Preparation in technical interviews for Cloud Security roles.
- The ability to design local, global, elastic architectures in Google Cloud that are secure, cost-effective, resilient, efficient and adhere to Google Cloud best practices.
- Understanding of technical fundamentals which Google Cloud products and services build upon
ACQUIRED PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE:
- Building complex security solutions in Google Cloud
- Design highly-secure and resilient architectures in Google Cloud
- Advance your career in terms of salary and project opportunities
- Advanced knowledge to tackle the more difficult professional-level exams