PASS THE CERTIFICATION AND BECOME A CLOUD ARCHITECT
The Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect is one of the most sought-after and highest-paid cloud certifications on the market. It covers the foundations of Google Cloud and the core services that envelop it.
This course will teach you everything you need to land your Professional Cloud Architect certification but also goes above and beyond to teach you real-world skills that will make you shine above the rest.
- Recommended: Hold the Associate Cloud Engineer certification
- Recommended: Either passed the ACE exam using my course or watch it as part one of your PCA studies
- A computer to perform the multiple demo lessons
- An email address and credit card for the GCP account
- $15 per month of studies for use with the advanced demos
- Those who have passed the Associate Cloud Engineer exam
- Experienced Engineers or Consultants
- IT Managers looking to understand their platforms and Environments
- Project Managers looking to advance their knowledge in GCP
DIFFERENT FROM THE REST
SLACK COMMUNITY SUPPORT - Direct access to support from the instructor and others going through the same course as you
PRODUCTION VALUES - Highest production values than the competition
SUITABLE FOR ANYONE - Suitable for absolutely anyone looking to learn Google Cloud.
SCENARIO BASED - Based on scenarios you would encounter in the real world.
LEARN REAL-WORLD SKILLS - It's not just about the certification, it's about the learning that comes with it.
ADVANCED GOOGLE CLOUD ARCHITECTURE - This course covers advanced architectural concepts in relation to Google Cloud but also covers the extended Google Cloud services range in-depth, which feature in the Cloud Architect exam. Topics in this course include:
- Designing infrastructure solutions that meet business and technical requirements
- Designing network, storage, and compute resources
- Leverage, deploy, and continuously train pre-existing machine learning models.
- Enterprise cloud strategy, solution design, and architectural best practices
- Software development methodologies and approaches
- Multi-tiered distributed applications which span multi-cloud or hybrid environments.
- Confidence to sit and pass the Professional Cloud Architect exam
- Preparation in technical interviews for Cloud Architect roles.
- The ability to design local, global, elastic architectures in Google Cloud that are secure, cost-effective, resilient, efficient and adhere to Google Cloud best practices.
- Understanding of technical fundamentals that Google Cloud products and services build upon
ACQUIRED PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE:
- Building complex security solutions in Google Cloud
- Design highly-secure and resilient architectures in Google Cloud
- Advance your career in terms of salary and project opportunities
- Advanced knowledge to tackle the more difficult professional-level exams